Walk on foot?
- Challengers from the Sidelines: Understanding Americas Violent Far-Right - Aryan Nation, Timothy McVeigh, Oklahoma City Bombing, KKK, Racism, White Supremacy, Neo-Nazi, Skinheads, Christian Identity.
- Lautisme et les langues (Études Psychanalytiques) (French Edition).
- Enjoy living and working in Riga.
- Lets Read Together - AD words (Learn to Read with Grandma – The A Series Book 3)?
- Riga Guide - Things to Do, Travel Tips, Tourist Information, Maps & Reviews.
- Love Life Joy Pain.
- Broken Structures: Severe Personality Disorders and Their Treatment.
Ride a bicycle? Or perhaps use the waterways and see the attractions from the board of a canal ship! Are you interested? If yes, board the ship at Bastejkalns. Relax, entertain and learn new things about the city!
A local’s guide to Riga, Latvia: 10 top tips
It is possible to take ship tours both individually and within a group. To make your planned trip even more pleasant go on it together with your closest people. A romantic date with your beloved, a fun evening together with your best friends or an excursion full of knowledge together with your classmates — what will you prefer? Riga Guide provides suggestions for different travellers regardless of their origin or reasons for arrival in this city.
Amazing architecture and history
The guide comprises everything a traveller might need; it is full of sightseeing, entertainment, recreation, eating out and shopping recommendations. Well away from the regular tourist trail, Galerija Istaba is an art gallery, a design shop and restaurant all in one istaba means room.
- Riga Tour Guide: Address, Riga Tour Guide Reviews: 4.5/5.
- Welcome to Rīga.
- Alternative Riga Travel Guide – Latvia’s Capital Beyond the Old Town.
- Founding Psychoanalysis Phenomenologically: Phenomenological Theory of Subjectivity and the Psychoanalytic Experience: 199 (Phaenomenologica).
- My Little Guide to Riga;
- How to Listen to a Gemini: Real Life Guidance on How to Get Along and Be Friends With the 3rd Sign of the Zodiac.
The Bufete restaurant upstairs overlooks the gallery and street; the daily changing menu blends different culinary traditions, with in simple and tasty fare. It is the place to be this year, and beyond. Andrejsala Andrew Island is the city centre port area, where the pier is lined with restaurants and bars and sunset views over the Daugava river. Public art works and installations by Karel Koplimets , Maarten Vanden Eynde , Yevgeny Zolotko and others are being exhibited here until the end of October.
They represent Latvian artists both at home and internationally, at fairs such as Art Cologne and Artissima. The building — a typical Latvian wooden house — is over years old and was once a music school. Open till 2am most days, it is favoured by local artists and a young crowd. This cosy Casa Nostra Italian restaurant, run by Adriano and Sandra, is in an art nouveau building with a beautiful terrace, and serves the best pizza in town.
An insider’s guide to Riga: discover the hidden delights of Latvia’s hip capital
After-dinner limoncello is on the house. British Airways flies from Gatwick, Glasgow and Manchester. Early May to late October is generally regarded as the best time visit. Looking for a holiday with a difference?
Riga city guide: Where to eat, drink shop and stay in the Latvian capital | The Independent
Browse Guardian Holidays to find a range of fantastic trips. This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase. All our journalism is independent and is in no way influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative.